What are cookies?
Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our website and to help your journey around our website. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our website and elsewhere.
How long do they last?
Cookies will remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, which means they only exist when your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser or quit the app. Other cookies are ‘persistent cookies’, meaning they survive after your browser or app is closed and can be used by websites or apps to recognise your computer when you re-open your browser or app later.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to block cookies, please check your browser for instructions on how to do this. The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off.
What type of cookies do we use?
When you visit our websites, we may place the following cookies:
These cookies are needed for essential functions such as logging in and enabling you to move around the website and use its features. These cookies can’t be switched off and they don’t store any of your information.
These cookies make it easier for you to use our website. They allow our site to remember the choices you make (such as your username, the region you’re in, or changes you have made to the web page display) to provide you with enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies gather information about how people use our website, for example which pages are popular, or if you get an error message from a page. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous – information is used to improve how the overall site works. Switching off these cookies will mean we can’t gather information to improve your experience.
These cookies help us to learn what you’re interested in so we can show you relevant content on other websites. They will provide you with personalised advertising and help us to measure the effectiveness of our content.
Sharing on social media platforms
If you ‘share’ BRAYVE Group content on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the settings of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about how to manage them.
BRAYVE Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Learn more about the information we collect, how we process the data, and how we respect and secure your privacy.
What You Agree to by Using Our Site
What Information We Collect and How We Collect Them
We collect personal data and/or information from you in various ways:
• When you register on our websites
• When you register on our webinars
• When you book in your calls
• When you book in your coaching sessions
• When you join our social media groups
• When you subscribe to our newsletters
• When you subscribe to notifications from us
• When you affix your signature on our contracts
• When you process payments on any of our services
• When you register for an account, update or change information for your account
• When you purchase products or services
• When you complete a survey or feedback form
• When you log in onto or access third-party sites e.g Facebook, from our site which may include text or images
• When you participate on forums or group discussion e.g Facebook Group or Q&A sessions. Remember that the information you provide in this venue will be publicly available so you should not post information that is too confidential or sensitive.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address and phone number/s
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• education and employment history
• other information relevant to customer feedback and/ or promotional materials
• IP address • URLs which you may have linked to our Site • operating system • browsing system used by each user on the site
• log in details to third-party services being used in the program
• bank account details
• credit/ debit card details
You may, however, visit our site anonymously by using the “incognito” or “private” feature of your browser or by disabling cookies. Other Information We Collect Social buttons. On many of the pages of BRAYVE Group sites you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Instagram, Facebook ‘Like’, and LinkedIn ‘Share’. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of BRAYVE Group. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on BRAYVE Group’s site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting BRAYVE Group, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.